More than a ...
Cloud Application Reliability
Cloud Application Reliability
Digital transformation is a driving force in our current economy. Applications (Web, Mobile, Chatbots,…) are critical for a company to move forward with the digital transformation. The expectations from stakeholders (Customers, Management, …) are high, they require that applications are secure, performant and available.
As an organization, you need to be able to respond quickly to customer demands. This means scalability in IT infrastructure and organization.
To help you with that, we offer our Cloud Application Reliability Service. Our Service team helps you running your Cloud Application. With our processes and tools, we can support any application running in the public or private cloud. We can be a partner from the beginning or jump in later on the process if needed.
Our specialists will help you implementing and managing the crucial parts:
Next to helping you with the crucial parts, we also offer:
- Coaching: Cloud is evolving in a rapid pace. We keep up with the latest trends and see what can work for you. We coach your development teams on implementing the cloud services you require
- Architecture: Running applications in the cloud is different from running applications on-premise. We help you design infrastructure that fits your application and your budget.
- Blueprints: These are architectures that, we think, are common for all our customers. We manage these blueprints and deliver them for free (MIT License).
We hate vendor lock-in, we are committed to delivering all our services with open-source software and tools.
More than Infrastructure
More than DevOps
DevOps is the merging of 2 silos, Development and Operations, into one cross-functional team where the term “you build it, you run it” was the most important credo.
DevOps main focus is automation, making life easier for the development team.
In Application reliability, we use Site Reliability Engineering principles to manage applications. Next to the things that DevOps do, we also look at:
- Change management
- Incident management
- Service Levels
SRE is an agile service management framework, we use it to provide a service that encompasses the complete process of application delivery.
More than a Team Member
Our service team is cross-functional, it consists of service managers, system engineers, developers and architects. Instead of hiring just one consultant, you are hiring a:
- Service manager, he helps you with the setup of processes around customer happiness, monitoring and alerting.
- System engineer, he helps you with the setup of your database, caching system, web application firewall,..
- Developer, he guides you with the use of the CI/CD tools and software development lifecycle
- Architect, he will make sure that you have a performant and secure infrastructure where your application
More than some news
More than a Chair: Site Reliability Engineer Chania in The Chair
More than a … Blogpost More than a Chair Site Reliability Engineer Chania Beké takes a seat. It’s time for some girl power in the chair. Meet Chania Beké! The Container Class is bearing fruit Entering Bulls-i through our Container Class in 2022, Chania is already a big part of our team. She is a […]
Navigating the CloudOps Landscape: A Guide to DevOps and SRE in the Cloud
Let’s explore the key concepts of CloudOps, a set of practices that combines DevOps and SRE principles in the cloud. Where Platform Engineering comes in handy and how Bulls-i can help you navigate through it all.
More than a Chair: Site Reliability Engineer Bram in The Chair
More than a … Blogpost More than a Chair Site Reliability Engineer Bram Borremans about his story in the chair. For the third edition of ‘More than a chair’, Bram Borremans sat down with us. He talks about how he ended up here. Even though he has only been in the chair for less than […]